New stuff

School has starting so I haven't been thinking about blogging that much. Well if I'm being honest, I didn't think about it much before either. I am not a writer. I spend 20 minutes trying to decide which adjective best describes my knitting, only to change it a hundred times over the next few days. I have never been blessed with the ability to organize word so that they magically transport you to a far off place that exceeds all your wildest dreams. I can however make your clothes so you look fantastic once you get there.  

I have been adding a lot of new patterns to my shops this summer. I took a fun 5 day class on different shawl shapes and now all I want to do is knit shawls. The 17 Dragon's Tail Shawl is the first of many shawls to come.



 It's simple yet full of exciting lines and shape. 



It is perfect to add to a shirt and I am excited for the weather to cool off a bit so I can wear it. 



Stay tuned for many shawls to come.